On Mont Gerbier de Jonc, where the River Loire takes its source, get ready for a breathtaking view... A hike in the Ardeche mountains and beside the mountain lakes, where you can get a taste of local specialities.
- Visit the Bourlatier farm with its lauzes roof
- Stop at the Mont Gerbier de Jonc and see the Loire river source
- Lunch on the edges of the Issarlès Lake, one of the deepest lakes in France ( 138 m. ).
- Walk around the lake, nestled in the crater of an ancient volcano .
- Taste local products and hike in the mountains .