The beautiful Harg church had a major reconstruction in the middle of the 18th century and the tower was built in 1781.
It is built from granite with a polygonal choir covered by a mansard roof. The church contains frescoes from 1514. The oldest item in the church is the 14th century triumphal cross, and there is also a Madonna sculpture from the 15th century and a retable and pulpit from 1752.
The trail is passing close by the church. And behind the church is Birgittagården, pilgrimscenter.