By bike from Verona, the city of love, to Venice, the most unique city in the world. The itinerary winds through vineyards, medieval villages, Venetian Villas and cities rich of art.
The route crosses Veneto region from the west to the east, passing though many Unesco heritage sites, historic cities and villas. We overnight in Vicenza, rich of beautiful building designed by the famous architect Andrea Palladio, and Treviso, a old city crossed by romantic canals, but also in the towns of Montagnana, surrounded by high medieval walls and built at the foot of the Euganean Hills; Bassano del Grappa, overlooked by high mountains and crossed by Brenta River, and Lido di Venezia, an island of the lagoon with a great view over Venezia.
Our suggestion: extend your stay for one or two days in order to visit Venice by your own. The city is unique and it deserves some time to be discovered!
- Duration: 8 days, 7 nights, 6 biking days
- When: between May and October
- Difficulty: easy
- Where: Italy > Veneto
- Deadline for inscriptions: 30 days before departure
- DAY 1 / Arrival to Verona
- DAY 2 /extra Verona > Lake Garda > Verona – EXTRA DAY ON REQUEST (Approximately 60 KM – SOME SMALL CLIMBS)
- DAY 2 / Verona > Montagnana (Approximately 62 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 3 / Montagnana > Vicenza /Approximately 50 KM – SOME SMALL CLIMBS)
- DAY 4 / Vicenza > Bassano del Grappa (Approximately 47 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 5 / Bassano del Grappa > Treviso (Approximately 64 KM – MOSTLY FLAT)
- DAY 6 / Treviso > Lido di Venezia (Approximately 62 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 7 / Lido di Venezia > Pellestrina > Lido di Venezia (Approximately 40 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 8 / Departure
You can find the detailed program of the trip here.