Forest track, Single track and open mountain, taking in the main summits and hills around the Blackstairs. (Kilbranish, Mt. Leinster, the Blackstair Mt. and ridge)
Distance 94.2 km
Forest track, Single track and open mountain, taking in the main summits and hills around the Blackstairs. (Shannon's Lane, Knockroe, Cloroge More, Ballycrystal, Black Rock Mt., Mt. Leinster, the Black Banks, Kilbrannish South, Deer park New, John's Hill, Kilbrannish Hill, Croughaun, Corabut gap, Slievebawn, Tomduff hill, Raheenkyle, Raheendarragh, Crannagh, Knockroe base, Shannon's lane, Scollagh gap, Cullintra, BlackstairsMt., Carrigalachan, Carrigroe, Ballincrinnigap rock, White Mt., Blackstairs Mt., Coonogue lane, Shannon'sLane)
29U 650099 5827464
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view