Lookout 50 - 2019
Distance 78.2 km
Beautiful trails on the scenic and historic Lookout Mountain make the Lookout Mountain 50 and 20 miler & 10k a great event for all. With a start and finish at Covenant College on Lookout Mountain, GA and a beautifully challenging course that will take you through the Chattanooga Nature Center, Arboretum, and Lula Lake Land Trust, this is clearly one of the best races in the Southeast each year. The first loop of this 50 mile course is also the 20 mile race course.
16S 647895 3869541
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view