The 2nd edition of Mountain Range 50 trail running race will be held on 24th November 2018 and is open to solo, 2-person teams and relay team of runners . The 50 km long course features a 2,500m+ cumulative elevation gain that traverses the North East of the New Territories
Distance 45.8 km
The 2nd edition of Mountain Range 50 trail running race will be held on 24th November 2018
50Q 208738 2486239
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view