The route that starts in Badia and goes up to the idyllic lakes Lech Dlá Lunch and Lech da Sompunt is the ideal route for those who enjoy running on gravel paths, undergrowth and meadows.
As you run through fresh forests and green meadows at the foot of Mount Gherdenacia, the view sweeps freely over the Dolomite landscape. The mountains Sas dla Crusc and Lavarela are simply amazing.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
Book recommendations for this region: