You can speed down also more than just one time until the ultimate thrill makes you tired!
The ride with the Gaislachkogl cable car I is possible with a valid ski pass, a toboggan ticket or a single ride ticket.
- operating times Gaislachkogl gondola I: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- the toboggan run is open from 9.00 am until 4.15 pm (last start)
- the piste team checks the run before the operation time
- the toboggan run is out of operation from 4.45 pm and there is an absolute ban on using it
- Every Wednesday Night tobogganing
- operating times Gailachkogl gondola I: 5.30 pm - 9.00 pm
- starting the run at the Gaislachkogl middle station is latest possible until 9.30 pm
- last piste check at 9.30 pm
- the toboggan run is closed from 10.00 pm and there is an absolute ban on using it
Tickets are only available at the cash desks of the Gaislachkogl and Giggijoch Mountain Gondolas.
Ticket sale at night: Ski pass cash desks of Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
The newly built toboggan run Stiegele leads on 1,5 km length from the start point to the valley.
The toboggan ticket is available at the Gaislachkogelbahn, where you can also take the next bus to Stiegele.
The drive to the ÖTZTAL. Located in Tyrol, the ÖTZTAL branches off to the south as the longest side valley of the Eastern Alps. Arriving by car leads guests over the Inn Valley to the valley entrance and further along the Ötztal. In addition to the toll motorway you can also use country or secundary roads.With the route planner, the journey can be determined quickly and easily.
To the route planner: https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingYou are able to park your car directly at the Gaislachkogelbahn. (cabelcarstation)
All these parking places are for free during the day.
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- Sturdy shoes with non-slip sole
- Helmet with ski goggles
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Flashlight or headlamp for sledding at night