“Tobogganing Fun" offer: Hire a toboggan in Kily Sport, Wiler or in Sporthaus, Lauchernalp and experience an exhilarating descent from the Lauchernalp mountain station. Our "Tobogganing Fun" offer includes:
- Toboggan hire from Kily Sport or Sporthaus Lauchernalp
- 1 day pass for the Wiler – Lauchernalp cable car (Caution! There is mixed use on the toboggan run!)
- Adults: CHF 40.00
- Youths: 6-16 CHF 30.00
- Children up to age 6: free
- 2 Adults + 1 child: CHF 90.00
- 2 Adults + 2 children: CHF 120.00
- 1 Adult + 1 child: CHF 60.00
- 1 Adult + 2 children: CHF 80.00
This offer is available at: Lauchernalp Bergbahnen AG, CH - 3918 Wiler, Tel. +41 (0)27 938 89 99, email@example.com
Safety informationTake care - this route is also used by skiers and winter hikers!
Getting thereDrive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden and Kippel as far as Wiler to the valley cable car station. Take the cable car up to the Lauchernalp.
ParkingYou can park your car in the outdoor car park or in the indoor car park beside the cable car valley station (not free).
Book recommendations for this region:
- Kily Sport: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 (0)27 939 10 89, www.kily-sport.ch
- Sporthaus Lauchernalp: email@example.com, Tel. +41 (0)27 939 23 00, www.sporthaus-lauchern.ch
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.