The descent can be made along the path of the ascent. Alternatively, you can also ski back to Lauenen via "Längelowene" and "Höji". Please note and respect game protection zones.
This ski tour is not marked.
La descente peut se faire le long de la ligne de montée. Vous pouvez également redescendre à Lauenen en passant par "Längelowene" et "Höji". Veuillez noter et respecter les zones de protection du gibier.
Cette randonnée à ski n'est pas balisée. Walliser Wispile.
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- It is forbidden to walk on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.
Tips, hints and linksFurther ski tours can be found under the following link:
Getting thereThe Destination Gstaad is located in the south-west of Switzerland right on the border to the French-speaking part of the country. The Destination is easily accessed by rail or car from the regions around Lake Thun and Lake Geneva and the Gruyere region Direct connections to the European high-speed rail network and all international airports in Switzerland guarantee a time-saving and pleasant journey.
More information on gstaad.ch: Travel & Public Transport.
ParkingParking hotel Alpenland
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- Ski touring equipment: touring ski-boots, touring skis with touring bindings, ski poles, skins, ski crampons
- Climbing harness
- Avalanche transeiver
- Backpack, shovel, probe
- Warm weatherproof clothing
- Warm gloves and warm hat
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Warm drinks
- Snack (high energy foods such as chocolate, dried fruit etc.)