A must for every cyclist visiting the Dolomites.
From Arabba you can cycle anticlockwise or clockwise through the four Ladin valleys: "Fodom", "Badia", "Gardena" and "Fassa".
With the majestic walls of the "Sella" massif always at our side, we tackle the four most famous passes of the Dolomites one after the other: Campolongo, Gardena, Sella and Pordoi.
Streets are open to cars.
Choose a speed that respects the road traffic regulations and traffic and that corresponds to your riding skills.
Please, respect other bikers.
Always let someone know where you are going and the approximate duration of the hike and avoid going alone.
The telephone number in case of emergency is 112 or 118 (ambulance).
Tips and hintsBefore the start, it is reccomended to get informed about the weather, which changes rapidly in the mountains, and the conditions of the route.
- From Innsbruck A22 Brennero highway to the Bressanone tool booth, continue through the Pusteria valley, Badia valley and the Campolongo Pass
- From Verona/Milan A22 Brennero highway up to Egna Ora tool booth, continue for Fiemme valley, Fassa valley, Pordoi Pass, Arabba
- From Venice A27 highwayway tool booth Belluno follow the Agordina 203 to Agordo, Caprile, Arabba
- Nearest railway stations
- Belluno - 70 km
- Brunico - 48 km
- Ponte Gardena - 51 km
- Brunico - 47 Km connection by SAD line www.sad.it
- Belluno - 70 km - connected by the Dolomitibus www.dolomitibus.it
- Venice Treviso/Venice Marco Polo - 160/170 km
- Innsbruck - 140 km
- Verona - 270 km
- Milan Bergamo/Milan Malpensa - 310/400 km
ParkingFree parking is available near the "Porta Vescovo" cable car and near the Church of "Arabba".
Recommended maps for this region:
The cyclist's kit:
substitute inner tube
repair patches for the inner tube
Co2 dispenser and canisters
inflate and repair canister
stick for insect bites
food (energy bars, snacks, dried fruit, fruit)
mobile phone (insert useful numbers in the area and health information)
water bottles (one with water, one with water + mineral salts)
bandana under helmet
anti-wind and rain k - way