55 display panels provide extensive knowledge about 20 grape varieties, work in the vineyard, cellar technology, history and quality levels of wine. Old tools, cultural artefacts and reliefs, such as Remigius, the patron saint of winegrowers and the church, the Grape Madonna or Christ in the winepress, enrich the tour. Asphalted vineyard paths and the proximity to the village make the tour extremely comfortable even in changeable weather.
Tips and hints
From May to October, a guided walk along the Wine Culture Trail takes place every Tuesday at 10.00 am.
Meeting point and registration Tourist Information Kröv, Tel. (0049)6541 9486 Moselweinstr. 35, 54536 Kröv Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: https://www.kroev.de
Getting thereby car throug B53 till Kröv
Parkingcarpark Weinbrunnenhalle Kröv, Moselweinstr. 35.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentThe circular trail is comfortable to walk in normal footwear.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.