Let yourself be comforted by the enchantment of the meadows and colours of Val Duron
Micheluzzi, the all-round mountain hut.
If you adventure a little further than the mountain hut, you will be flabbergasted by the incredible shapes and colours of the “Denti di terra rossa” [red earth teeth] of Val Duron.
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
SS48 delle Dolomiti until Campitello di Fassa. In the town, turn in the direction of Val Duron and head for Piazzale del Parcheggio.
Campitello di Fassa. Parking area at the entrance to Val Duron.