The proposed itinerary starts from the Viote and leads to the Three Peaks of Monte Bondone: Cima Verde, Dos d'Abramo, Cornetto. Along this circular tour it is possible to enjoy magnificent landscapes and spectacular views.
This green area is particularly important for its remarkable naturalistic value: at lower altitudes grasslands and spruce forests predominate; climbing up, the mountain mugheta and the habitats of the alpine moors emerge; above all, cacuminal grasslands, rich in herbaceous plants of Arctic-alpine origin, prevail. Even from a wildlife point of view the Three Peaks offer a lot: they are a refuge for marmots, deers and roe deers, and at higher altitudes also for chamois.
Rest StopF.LLI TAMBOSI
The information contained in this sheet is subject to inevitable changes, therefore no indication has absolute value. It is not possible to completely avoid inaccuracies, given the rapidity of environmental or weather changes that may occur. In this sense we decline all responsibility for any changes suffered by the user. It is advisable, however, to ascertain, before making an excursion, on the state of the places and on the environmental or meteorological conditions.
Prepare your itinerary
Choose an excursion appropriate for your real ability and training level
Choose the fitting equipment
Check the weather forecast
Hiking alone is risky
Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
In case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Tips and hints
Rete di Riserve Bondone [Nature Reserve Network] www.reteriservebondone.tn.it
Azienda per il Turismo Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi [Tourist Office] www.discovertrento.it/en
Visit Trentino www.visittrentino.info/en
MUSE - Museo delle Scienze [Science Museum] www.muse.it/en
Azienda Forestale Trento-Sopramonte [Forestry Service] www.aziendaforestale.tn.it
Società degli Alpinisti Tridentini [Trentino Mountaineering Association] www.sat.tn.it
Soccorso Alpino - Servizio Provinciale Trentino [Trentino Alpine Rescue Service] www.soccorsoalpinotrentino.it/en
Trento Funivie S.p.A. [Ski-Lifts Service] www.skimontebondone.it/en
SP 85 del Monte Bondone in direction of Viote
- via Sardagna - Candriai - Vaneze - Vason
- via Sopramonte - Candriai - Vaneze - Vason
SP 84 della Valle di Cavedine in direction of Monte Bondone
SP 25 di Garniga in direction of Monte Bondone
Trentino mobilità S.p.A. [Trentino Mobility Service] www.trentinomobilita.it
Numerous parking lots near the starting point
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentWe recommend hiking clothing and equipment suitable for the alpine environment. The trek does not provide equipped paths, but many points are exposed on vertical slopes.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.