Discover the picturesque environment of the Carega Peaks and the great plateaus of the Lessinia.
Rifugio Passo Pertica is located at 1530 m asl, above Valle dei Ronchi (Ala), on the border with the province of Verona. It is the ideal place for excursions that climb up from Valle dei Ronchi or coming from the trails of the Carega.
Rifugio Pertica is the starting point of two fitted routes, the “Ferrata Giancarlo Biasin” on the “Cengia di Pertica”, and the simpler “Sentiero Attrezzato Angelo Pojesi al Fraccaroli”.
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
Ala, on the Trento-Verona route, is easy to reach with the A22 or SS12 roads. You continue in the direction of the centre of Ala, and follow the directions for Ronchi di Ala. Once you have reached the town of Ronchi, you continue to climb up towards Maso Michei. You park in the spaces on the side of the road. Otherwise, in Ronchi di Ala, there is a parking area just above the town on the right hand side.
Parking areas in Ronchi di Ala or on the road to Maso Michei.