The pleasant descent that follows to Malga Ritort, and the return leg of the trek, along the trail to Madonna di Campiglio, offer beautiful views of the Brenta. The view from the mountain dairy, in fact, is among the widest and most picturesque of the entire chain.
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereReach Madonna di Campiglio by way of the “SS239 della Val Rendena” national road (from either the Giudicarie valleys or Val di Sole) . Enter into the town from the south (if you’re coming from the Val Rendena, just before the Tunnel) and follow the directions for the town centre and the “Cinque Laghi” Ski Lift. You can park the car in the car park just below the 5 Laghi ski lift or in other parking areas in the vicinity of the ski lift.