7 peaks between 2600m and 2700m are waiting for you!
Distance 15.6 km
From Glungezer Hütte via the Seven Tux Summits (route No. 335) to Lizum in Wattental valley
An absolute MUST in stable weather!
Update: May 10, 2021
- Surefootedness & decent condition. Crossing on the ridge should be free of snow.
- Pure walking time Glungezerhütte - Lizumerhütte of at least 7 hours, on average about 8 hours. Therefore you should start in the morning and not at noon. Those who start at Glungezer or the Tulfeinalm only around 1 pm are acting recklessly, they take too long, do not manage the route and end up in darkness.
- It is not advisable to cross the Patscherkofel in one day to the Lizumerhütte, that is much too far and too exhausting for most people. It is reasonable to spend the night in the Glungezerhütte and start in the morning.
- Ask in the Glungezerhütte if the last part of the way from the Mölsjoch to the Lizum is free or if it is temporarily closed due to a shooting practice of the Army. The host knows alternative routes to the Lizumerhütte.
- Take a drink from the Glungezerhütte with you, no water on the way, only back in the Lizum.
32T 691364 5231553
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view