Alpine path along the Zirbenweg (stone pine path) and on the way back collecting 2 summits
Distance 10.4 km
From the Glungezerbahn mountain station - on the Zirbenweg ( stone pine path) to the hut Boscheben - a short return and right onto the Glungezer Höhenweg, with a short side trip to the summits Sonnenspitze (2639 m) and the Glungezer (2678 m). Back to the Glungezerbahn mountain station.
A side trip to the summit Viggarspitze (approx. 20min from the actual path) makes this tour a 3 summit tour!
Update: May 10, 2021
32T 691366 5233067
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view