Safety informationDegree of difficulty according to the common symbolism: route E (itineraries that almost always take place on paths, or on traces of passage in various terrain such as pastures, debris, stony ground)
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua up to the junction of the Mochena for the Piné plateau, and then transiting on the S.P. 83 by Piné. Just before the town of Centrale, take the provincial road SP224 towards Passo Redebus. After crossing the villages of Regnana and Pitoi, after about 5 km you will arrive at Passo Del Redebùs at an altitude of 1453 meters.
ParkingPossibility of parking in the large dirt car park on the right before the Redebus bar, otherwise a little further on near the Bar.
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, hiking poles, water, sun cream.