- Stay the night at Pilatus Kulm.
- Set off early in the morning and look out for the ibex that populate the Pilatus.
- For experienced walkers who are fit and surefooted
- Numerous high-level sections which are long and exposed
- Challenging passages are equipped with chains
Tips, hints and links
The Tripolihütte refuge is located between the Mittagsgüpfi and Gfellen
Reservations recommended for overnight stays:
Bergrestaurant Schwendi Kaltbad
Getting thereIf driving, you can park at the bottom termini of the Pilatus aerial cableways (Kriens) or cog railway (Alpnachstad).
ParkingFee-paying car parks at both termini.
Book recommendations for this region:
- Sturdy footwear recommended
- Take sufficient water and provisions with you