High alpine trail on the edge of the glacier (therefore only open from the beginning of July!)
Distance 2.3 km
This alpine trail leads from the Alpine Center down to the Häuslalm. In addition to the breath-taking scenery the trail offers a lot of speed, some berms and numerous smaller jumps.
Track sign: F3
AuthorZell am See Kaprun
Update: June 17, 2022
Rest stopsRestaurant Gletschermühle
Bergbahn- Gletscherbahnen Kaprun AG
Safety informationThe signposted route regulations are to be followed when riding the mountainbike trails.
The routes range from technically difficult to used trails, which means that control over one´s bike and technical ability are required.
Apart from the joy of mountainbiking, one should not forget the dangers present in alpine terrain: an appeal for personal responsibility:
- Mutual consideration between bikers and hikers
- Give hikers the right of way on narrow paths.
- Protect and respect plants and animals
- Please do not leave any litter behind in Mother Nature
- Avoid noise and unnecessary skid marks
- Always expect to meet agricultural and forest motor vehicles
- Only ride as fast as it is possible to stop at any time
- Expect wild animals, domestic animals or livestock to be on the trails
- Respect prohibitive signs and information boards
- Only ride with technically sound bikes
- Ride according to your ability and the condition of the trail
- Don´t forget bad weather gear, tools and a reserve tube
Tips and hintsActual opening hours please find at the offical website of Kitzsteinhorn.
The trails on the Kitzsteinhorn are open from mid June to mid September.
Outside of these times, closed for the wildlife dormant season.
33T 325026 5230991
Book recommendations for this region:
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view