An extra-long trail from the Häuslalm to the valley. The partly technical demanding trail is peppered with hairpin bends, banked bends and stone and root passages.
Distance 7.7 km
Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun - three natural, really long trails... More than twice as long as the Geißstein Trail, in reality it usually sounds like: "It's endless!" After the mid-station, the trail winds its way to the Salzburger Hütte and then over endless hairpin bends into the valley.
AuthorTourismusverband Piesendorf Niedernsill
Update: December 28, 2021
Rest stopsSalzburger Hütte
Safety informationThe signposted route regulations are to be followed when riding the mountain bike trails. The routes range from technically difficult to used trails, which means that control over one's bike and technical ability are required. Apart from the joy of mountain biking, one should not forget the dangers present in alpine terrain.
An appeal for personal responsibility:
- Mutual consideration between bikers and hikers
- Give hikers the right of way on narrow paths.
- Protect and respect plants and animals
- Please do not leave any litter behind in Mother Nature
- Avoid noise and unnecessary skid marks
- Always expect to meet agricultural and forest motor vehicles
- Only ride as fast as it is possible to stop at any time
- Expect wild animals, domestic animals or livestock to be on the trails
- Respect prohibitive signs and information boards
- Only ride with technically sound bikes
- Ride according to your ability and the condition of the trail
- Don't forget bad weather gear, tools and a reserve tube
Your behaviour influences public opinion and tolerance.
Tips and hintspiesendorf-niedernsill.at/en
ParkingAt the valley station of the cable car there are sufficient parking available.
33T 325787 5232204
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view