The cycling ascent to Jezerski vrh is certainly the most visited and known in our valley. Usually this is just the end of a road bike tour somewhere from Kranj or even from more distant places. This time we want to invite you on a mountain bike a little further. The first two kilometers are flat, from the church of St. Andrej, four kilometers of alpine road with five serpentines await you. At the Jezerskih vrh pass, turn left between the Slovenian and Austrian customs offices into a short and steep slope that takes you to Rakeževo. At the edge of the meadows, where there used to be a farm, there is a tower with a panoramic camera (http: //www.jezersko. Info / kamera.html). After soaking up the sun's rays and grazing the views of the lake valley with the mighty Grintovci, you can continue along the gentle road to Ankova planina, where there used to be a border patrol hut.
Distance 18.2 km
33T 461455 5137832
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view