An approximately 18-kilometer-long trail located south of Sallatunturi, which challenges the cyclist: a technical uphill, a fast-paced trail bottom and wetlands. The scenery is stunning and there are comfortable rest places along the route. From the top of the fell you can see the whole area at once!
To be considered
- The route runs at the beginning and end along the ski track bottom, which can be ridden on a standard mountain bike. There are soft sections on the way, which is why a fat bike or a bike with at least plus size tires is recommended for the run.
- Choose the route according to your physical fitness, skills, and circumstances.
- Follow markings and signposts.
- Always keep a map and phone with you. You can also download the Salla routes to your phone via the CityNomadi app (maps pre-downloaded on your phone will also work in areas where there is no internet connection)
- Download the 112 app on your phone for any possible emergency situations. It is your obligation to stop and help if you notice someone needing assistance