Easy. Wooden training elements on flatground.
On a pump track you learn how to master balance and body control. You ride it by “pumping” generating momentum by up and down body movements. Super fun! Pump tracks are designed for mountain bikes, but are also used by skateboard and scooter riders.
Rest stopsScandic Rukahovi in Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Ruka Ski Chalet, Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Restaurant Rukan Kuksa
Scandic Rukahovi Restaurants in Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Pizzeria Kotipizza Ruka in Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Subway Ruka, Ruka Ski Resort in Kuusamo
Restaurant Villisika in Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Restaurant Piste in Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
RUOK Burger Restaurant, Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
Bar & Grill Colorado, Ruka Ski Resort, Kuusamo
RUKA BIKE PARK RULES
- Make sure your equipment is adjusted and working properly. Always use a helmet. Use of other protecting gear is recommended.
- Select the track and adapt your speed according to your skills and the environment. Always familiarize yourself with special areas in advance. Use detours if needed.
- Keep your distance when you pass other riders and hikers below and ahead of you.
- Stay on track, do not change it or cut lines.
- Stop only at places where you can be easily seen. If you need to go uphill, always do it outside the track.
- Be aware of your own position and others!
- Biking in the bike park under the influence of alcohol/drugs is prohibited.
- You always ride at your own risk.
- In the event of accidents, your duty is to assist. Report any accidents immediately to bike park staff.
- Always respect the signs at the bike park and follow the instructions of the staff. The staff is authorised to take away the lift pass from anyone who ignores the bike park rules.
Tips and hintsRuka Bike Park
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentBike, skateboard or scooter and helmet.
- 14 Waypoints
- 14 Waypoints