Medium-heavy round with short, steep climbs, but also many descents to relax.
Panoramic and varied tour in and on the edge of the Iller Valley. The tour leads up the mountain slope, down through meadows and forests and passes the beautiful golf course Sonnenalp at the Tiefneberg bog. On the Wittelsbacher Höhe near Schweineberg it iss worth to take the small detour to the old tree on the hilltop - an impressive view of the Allgäuer main ridge.
Updated: August 14, 2019
To avoid problems, we ask you to stick to the following code of honor:
- Only ride on paths! Please never cross country ver meadows, otherwise you harm nature.
- Do not leave any traces! Set your driving style according to the ground and the terrain.
- Keep your bike / mountain bike under control! Check your speed for each situation.
- Respect other nature users! Please make hikers ware of your passing. At narrow passages please climb off your bike.
- Take care of animals! Here in the Allgäu, all meadows are used as grazing for cows. Always close the gates.
- Plan in advance! Check your equipment, estimate your skills, and choose the area you want to go in. A helmet can protect, but is not life insurance.
Getting thereThe access to Ofterschwang is via the B19, with exit Sigishofen (OA5) at Sonthofen or via Tiefenberg.
ParkingFree parking at the Weltcup-Express valley station in Ofterschwang
32T 593065 5260964
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.