Let yourself be surprised this summer on the new e-culinary trail with experiences related to food. The perfect combination for every culinary and bike lover.
Distance 33.3 km
Take the ride, experience spectacular natural rolling, saddle up and down, to playfully reveal the secrets of regional cuisine and then enjoy them. The new e-bike culinary trail leads from Flims Dorf through the idyllic forest landscape to Sagogn and over Castrisch the unique one and impressive Rhine Gorge along to Valendas and back to Flims Dorf. Discover the taste of selected regional products on the trip with a 3-course menu and challenge your luck with the unique wheel of fortune. Whether leisurely feasting or sporty biking, both pursue the same goal - pure enjoyment!
Detour to the "Alix" viewing platform with a breathtaking view of the Rhine Gorge and a short stop at the Hoflädeli in Valendas.
Safety informationUse the battery of your e-bike sparingly. The strictest piece starts from Valedas.
Tips and hintsGuest information Flims Laax Falera
Via Nova 62
Phone: +41 (0)81 920 92 00
Getting thereBy car Motorway A13 from Zurich, exit 18 Flims.
Parking750 paid parking spaces in Flims Bergbahnen / Stenna car park.
32T 521642 5186992
EquipmentComfortable bike clothing and of course don't forget your camera! You can rent e-bikes from various sports shops in the destination. You can find all rental stations under this link.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view