Between paths and small country roads, this very easy mountain bike route is ideal for your family rides.
Distance 15.9 km
Departure: Vasselay, place de l'église.
Signposting: green, number 13.
AuthorOffice de Tourisme du Grand Sancerrois
Update: September 06, 2021
Safety informationIn case of emergency : 112.
Tips and hints
To go further : www.tourisme-sancerre.com
ParkingCar park next to the departure.
31T 453639 5222834
Mountain biking the way you want it! but...
- Use the marked paths for your safety and respect the direction of the routes
- Don't overestimate your abilities and keep your speed under control
- Be careful and courteous when overtaking or crossing paths with other hikers as pedestrians have priority
- Check the condition of your mountain bike and bring supplies and repair accessories
- If you are going alone, leave your itinerary to those around youWearing a helmet is strongly recommended
- Respect private property and cultivated areasBeware of agricultural and forestry machinery
- Close the gates
- Avoid picking flowers, fruit and mushrooms in the wild
- Do not disturb the peace of wild animals
- Keep your rubbish, be discreet and respect the environment
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view