You can easily reach Fassa Bike Park by lift from Canazei, Campitello or Alba. The access is included in the bike pass or in the Dolomiti Supersummer ticket, which allows access to a wider resort. Inside the park you will find trails of varying difficulty. If it’s your first time here, we recommend turning to a FassaBike MTB School guide.
- Plan a tour based on your skills and on the weather.
- Proceed slowly and enjoy the view and the silence.
- Adapt your riding style to the characteristics and the conditions of the ground.
- Rely on the bike guides.
- Wear adequate clothing and equipment.
- Respect the environment surrounding you and bring your waste back.
- Follow the path and avoid the ones prohibited to bikes.
- Be careful on the cycling path and on routes with pedestrians.
- Help those who need it.
- If you come across pedestrians and hikers, warn them of your approach and slow down.
Tips and hintsAzienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa
Strèda Roma, 36
38032 Canazei (TN)
Phone +39 0462 609500
Getting thereMain access points to the valley coming from A22 Modena-Brennero motorway:
- exit Ora/Egna, S.S. 48 delle Dolomiti - San Lugano Pass - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance 45 km). At the roundabout in Moena (industrial area), proceed towards Canazei
- exit Bolzano Nord, S.S. 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti - Carezza Pass - Vigo di Fassa (distance 40 km). From Vigo, head north for Canazei, head south for Soraga di Fassa and Moena
Other access points to Val di Fassa:
- from A27 motorway (Venezia), exit Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi, S.S. 203 to Agordo and S.P. 346 to San Pellegrino Pass - Moena (Val di Fassa). At the roundabout in Moena, proceed towards Canazei
- from A27 motorway (Venezia), exit Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi, S.S. 203 to Agordo/Alleghe/Rocca Pietore. S.P. 641 to Fedaia Pass - Canazei
- coming from Arabba, S.S. 48 to Pordoi Pass - Canazei
- from Val Gardena, S.S. 242 to Sella Pass - Canazei
ParkingParking lot at Dòlaondes Aquatic Centre in Canazei (pay and display/free/parking disk) or by the lifts’ valley station in Alba di Canazei.
Book recommendation by the author
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentHelmet (full-face recommended) and protective gear (gloves, kneepads and elbow pads). Clothing adequate to follow high-mountain bike trails. Puncture repair kit and first aid kit.