Nord-sydleden is one of five stages of the 1000 km long Skåneleden long-distance hiking trail. The route through the beautiful cultural and natural landscape consists of 21 stages and leads from Hårsjö in the north to Trelleborg in the south.
Distance 198.2 km
The second stage of the Skåneleden long-distance hiking trail leads us from the northernmost point of Hårsjö to the southernmost point of Trelleborg on the Baltic Sea coast with orange trail markings. On our way we will encounter the flora and fauna of Skåne, which is rich in species and is characterized by dense beech forests and numerous rivers and bathing lakes. This stage also offers some cultural highlights. A path lined with old castles and ruins, around which numerous sagas revolve, awaits us here. We can drink from magical springs and walk on old robber paths, while historical stone buildings slowly merge with nature.
A visit to the "Torup slott" at stage 17. The Renaissance castle, which belongs to the town of Malmö, can even be visited.
Update: December 19, 2018
Tips and hintshttps://skaneleden.se/en/
33V 412265 6241828
EquipmentSolid, comfortable hiking boots; sports and practical clothing; windproof and waterproof overgarments; rucksack; camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, mat, cooking utensils); sufficient drinks and provisions; first aid kit (band-aids, bandages, mosquito repellents, painkillers, blister band-aids)
Basic Equipment for Long-Distance Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Tent (3- or 4-season)
- Stove (including fuel and utensils)
- Sleeping mat. Sleeping bag with suitable temperature rating.
- Toiletries and medication
- Toilet paper
Things to Bring if Staying in a Mountain Hut
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Alpine club membership card if applicable / ID
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view