TRAIL VARIANT OBERGURGL - ZWIESELSTEIN:
OBERGURGL –> Seenplatte –> Nedersee –> Lenzenalm –> ZWIESELSTEIN
LAKE HOPPING AT A HIGH ALPINE PLATEAU
A destination remote from 3000 meter high peaks...
A high Alpine plateau with magnificent views, several beautiful mountain lakes and a lovely Alpine pasture promise an adventurous hike to the village of Zwieselstein.
Getting thereObergurgl-Hochgurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)