This is a beautiful horseback experience to enjoy the charm of the Veneto Prealps along the most wonderful natural amphitheatre in Italy, which will take you from Lake Garda to the Cansiglio Forest. Different landscapes and breathtaking 360° views from the Dolomites to the Venice Lagoon will make you live a unique adventure. The itinerary in stages takes place mainly on low-traffic roads, paths and mule tracks through vineyards, mountain pastures and centuries-old woods where you will feel the magic of a dreamlike horse riding adventure.
Distance 452.7 km
Tips and hints
32T 633212 5048161
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Horse Riding
- Comfortable riding breeches / jodhpurs
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof riding boots
- Riding socks
- Riding gloves
- Protection against sun, rain or mosquitoes (Sun screen, sun hat, sun glasses, poncho, jacket, insect spray)
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- First aid kit for horse and rider
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks for horse and rider
Technical Equipment for Horse Riding
- Riding helmet
- Whip / crop
- Rear riding bag
- Front pocket
- Saddle pad
- Fitting saddle (or hiking type)
- Bridle with reins (or hiking type)
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view