Horse Ride to Cornwall falls.
Distance 19.8 km
Cornwall Falls on Cornwall Creek.
11U 651229 5629196
Basic Equipment for Horse Riding
- Comfortable riding breeches / jodhpurs
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof riding boots
- Riding socks
- Riding gloves
- Protection against sun, rain or mosquitoes (Sun screen, sun hat, sun glasses, poncho, jacket, insect spray)
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- First aid kit for horse and rider
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks for horse and rider
Technical Equipment for Horse Riding
- Riding helmet
- Whip / crop
- Rear riding bag
- Front pocket
- Saddle pad
- Fitting saddle (or hiking type)
- Bridle with reins (or hiking type)
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view