Tour with horse-drawn sleigh to Untertal valley. If you want to make a stop for refreshments, there are several inns and restaurants along the way that invite you to enjoy a warm drink out on their sun terraces or next to a warm, cozy tiled stove. Rides with the horse-drawn sleigh have to be booked in advance. The following providers offer tours in Rohrmoos and to Obertal valley:
- Abelhof farm, Herbert Stocker: +43 3687 61121
- Angererhof farm, Heinz Hutegger: +43 3687 61112
- Hotel Moser & farm, Wilfried Stocker: +43 3687 61201
- Reiterhof farm, Karl Royer: +43 3687 61486
- Seiterhof farm, Hans Reiter: +43 3687 61194
- Stürzerhof farm, Fritz Gerhardter: +43 3687 61484
There is a minimum fee per sleigh. Additionally the prices depend on the length of the tour agreed upon with the respective provider. Kids up to 10 years get a 50 % reduction. If the ride ends after 7 pm there is a night shift premium! Rustic alpine chalets along the way invite you to enjoy a refreshment stop – out on their sun terraces or next to a warm, cozy tiled stove, sipping on a mug of hot chocolate or spiced wine.
Stopover at one of the cosy inns and restaurants like Landalm inn or Waldhäuslalm inn.