The tour derives its name from the many farms and homesteads that you pass by along the tour through Rohrmoos and a part of Obertal valley. Several of the farms along the route are also providers of the sleigh tours. Thus, you can also start this small tour directly at the farm of the respective provider, rather than going to the sleigh ride meeting point at Rohrmoos village and meeting them there. Rides with the horse-drawn sleigh have to be booked in advance. The following providers offer tours in Rohrmoos and to Obertal valley:
- Abelhof farm, Herbert Stocker: +43 3687 61121
- Angererhof farm, Heinz Hutegger: +43 3687 61112
- Hotel Moser & farm, Wilfried Stocker: +43 3687 61201
- Reiterhof farm, Karl Royer: +43 3687 61486
- Seiterhof farm, Hans Reiter: +43 3687 61194
- Stürzerhof farm, Fritz Gerhardter: +43 3687 61484
There is a minimum fee per sleigh. Additionally the prices depend on the length of the tour agreed upon with the respective provider. Kids up to 10 years get a 50 % reduction. If the ride ends after 7 pm there is a night shift premium!