Experience a romantic carriage ride from Davos Platz station through Davos to Wildboden, where the world-famous painter and artist Ernst Ludwig Kirchner once lived. The journey then takes you back to the starting point via Clavadel.
Distance 7.1 km
The starting point of this tour is Davos Platz railway station. From there, the carriage ride leads through Davos to the Wildboden. This is where the most important representative of Expressionism once lived - Ernst Ludwig Kirchner. His former home still stands on the Wildboden. The carriage ride then takes the same route back to the starting point at Davos Platz station, where the tour ends after about an hour.
The tour can also be booked as an extended version to Davos Clavadel or Sertig Dörfli.
Update: January 13, 2022
Getting thereBy car to Davos
- Route 28 Landquart - Davos
- Landwasserstrasse Thusis - Davos
ParkingPublic car parks/parking garages in Davos.
32T 562579 5182279
Basic Equipment for Horse Carriage Rides
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view