Try the unique experience of walking in nature in Val di Fassa.
Catinaccio, where your gaze is lost in the spectacle of the breathtaking Dolomite peaks.
On the meadow above the mountain hut, you will not find it hard to spot and hear the marmots as they peacefully bounce from one den to the next, and watch you as you walk past them.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker.
SS48 delle Dolomiti until Pera di Fassa. You head for Monzon, where you can leave your car and take the shuttle bus to Gardeccia. Information at the tourist office.
Monzon – Pera di Fassa