Rest stopsHistorisches Landhotel Studentenmühle
Restaurant in der Freimühle
Historisches Landhotel*** Studentenmühle
- In the winter months, the quality of the path may be impaired due to wood clearing work on individual sections of the path.
- Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing adapted to the weather, which will protect you from cold and wet or heat and sun.
- Take enough liquid with you. It is not possible to stop for refreshments everywhere.Please put on suitable hiking shoes, which will give you sufficient grip even on slippery and steep or rocky and uneven paths.If you feel that certain sections of the path are not accessible to you, you should avoid them.
- Especially in adverse weather conditions, muddy and slippery passages can occur on natural paths.
- Especially in autumn, you should also be aware that the foliage lying on the ground can cover unevenness, roots, stones or holes in the path. You must expect this kind of path obstruction when you go on a hike.Although the path is very well marked throughout, you should always have a suitable hiking map with you for safety reasons.
Tips and hints
A hiking map and a hiking guide to the Wäller tours are available in the Westerwald-Shop.
Further tourist information under:Tourist Information Montabaur MunicipalityLarge market 12, 56410 Montabaur Phone: 02602/9502780, Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.suedlicher-westerwald.de
Getting thereFrom Montabaur or Limburg via the L318. The exit "Eisenbachtal" with the sign for the campsite and the two mills is signposted. Follow the path along the "Freimühle" and the camping site to the hiking parking lot at the end of the road.
ParkingHiking parking lot at the historic country inn "Studentenmühle", Mühlenstraße, 56412 Nomborn
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Weather-adapted, functional clothing
- 8 Waypoints
- 8 Waypoints