The route starts in Borgo Piccin, a small location developed on the shores of Lago Morto with a pleasant beach, an alternative to the sea for sunbathing and enjoying a pleasant day characterized by slightly cooler temperatures. The path continues on the left side of the lake, running along it without particular differences in height.
Along the first part of the path you will reach a panoramic point from where you can take some photos. Once you have finished the path on the first side of the lake, you will arrive in Fadalto Basso, a small hamlet in the municipality of Vittorio Veneto. From here, you can observe the Fadalto hydroelectric power plant.
Continuing and crossing the bridge, you can enter the park of the Laghi Blu, an oasis of peace where you can linger for a few minutes in complete tranquility. Returning on the path, you will run along the opposite side of the lake, returning to the starting point.
Nove Spiaggetta (Lago Morto’s Beach) – Fadalto Basso – Laghi Blu - Nove Spiaggetta (Lago Morto’s Beach)
- It is of fundamental importance to always stick to the marked path, thus avoiding getting lost or invading private property.
- Pay particular attention to stretchs of stone road, where the risk of slipping is greater.
- It is always recommended to download the gps track to avoid unpleasant situations and live a great experience.
The local authorities and associations of the involved areas do not assume any legal liability for injuries or damages to people and things that may occur along the marked routes.
The telephone number in case of emergency is 112.
Tips and hintsFor more information write to email@example.com including:
- Name and surname
- Path on which you want to receive information
- The related questions
You will receive a reply within 24 hours
Getting thereComing from the A27 motorway, take the Vittorio Veneto Nord exit and, at the first intersection, turn left towards Belluno. Continue for about 4.0 km on Strada Statale 51 (SS51), then take Via della Ferrovia on the left. Continue to the end of the road along the old railway line, reaching Borgo Piccin.
ParkingOnce in Borgo Piccin you will notice a stone car park on the right, here you can park your car and start the path.
Coordinates: 46.053905, 12.316345
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Equipment- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Backpack with everything you need: water, sweatshirts or jackets for colder periods
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.