Had enough of being in the house? Well this route is just for you. Leave plenty of time to complete the walk, just over an hour.
Cychwyn o'r Ganolfan Ieuenctid gan gerdded drwy'r Sgwar at Orsaf Dren Gogledd Llanrwst, pasio'r milfeddyg a croesi Pont Gower. Troi'r dde i fynd ar hyd y cob a dilyn yr afon yr holl ffordd i Trefriw. Cerdded yn ol ar hyd y llwybr ac yn ol dros y Bont, cyn cerdded yn ol i'r ganolfan.
Starting form the Youth Club, walk through the Square towards Llanrwst North Train Station and the Vets. Cross Gower's Bridge and turn right on to the Cob. Follow the river all the way to Trefriw, and then walk back along the path, back over the bridge and back to the Youth Club.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.