Created as part of Llangollen Museum's Myths and Legends of the Dee Valley programme (funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund), this trail follows landmarks related to legends and stories of the Eglwyseg Valley and World’s End
Distance 9.4 km
Steeped in legend and history, the Eglwyseg Valley is home to stories dating back over a thousand years. This 6 mile walk will lead you through the beautiful scenery of the valley and tell you about the myths, legends and history of some of the landmarks that you will pass on the way.
SJ 21624 46191
30U 488626 5873093
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view