An easy 5 mile walk around the National Trust property of Felbrigg Hall, taking in the walled garden and surrounding parkland.
Distance 8.3 km
This is a gentle 5 mile walk around the National Trust property of Felbrigg Hall. Starting with the walled garden and then a circular walk around the parkland. There is a car park charge for non-members. Toilets and refreshments are available as per usual with a National Trust property.
TG 19581 39405
31U 383243 5863356
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view