Had enough of being in the house? Well this route is just for you. It shouldn't take more than an hour to complete.
1. Cychwyn o ganolfan Porthllwyd, croeswch y ffordd a dilyn y llwybr cul drwy'r coed. Byddwch y pasio Surf Snowdonia ac wrth gyrraedd pen y ffordd trowch ir dde.
2. Byddwch yn pasio'r astroturf, dilynnwch y ffordd yn syth ymlaen.
3. Dros yr afon gallwch weld Arosfa Dolgarrog, dilynnwch y llwybr i'r dde, gan weithio eich ffordd yn ol tuag at y ffordd fawr.
4. Crowswch y ffordd fawr, mae hon yn ffordd brysur a chyflym felly byddwch yn ofalus. Dilynnwch y llwybr cerdded syth o'ch blaen gan ddilyn y grisiau i fyny.
5. Cewch ddewis unai dilyn y ffordd gefn heibio'r tai neu mynd ar hyd y palmant wrth ochr y ffordd. Bydd y ddau ffordd yn mynd a chi yn ol i ganolfan Porthllwyd.
6. Diwedd y daith
1. Start the route from Porthllwyd Centre,cross the road and follow the path down through the trees. You'll pass Surf Snowdonia and follow the road to the right.
2. You'll pass the astroturf, and follow the road straight ahead.
3. Over the river Dolgarrog Halt can be seen, but follow the path back to the right towards the main road.
4. Take care when crossing the main road, as it's busy and fast. Follow the oath straight ahead up the steps.
5. You can have a choice of either the back road past the houses or using the pavement and the main road. Both will eventually take you back to the Centre.
6. End of the route.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.