A fine high level circuit in the Ochils that can be a wee bit challenging in places where peat hags need to be tackled. This walk takes you to the quieter summits of the Ochils and includes Blairdennon Hill, one of the Ochil's 2000's and the surprisingly rocky outcrop of Bengengie.
Distance 13.3 km
Route description available from Fife Walking at
A Fife Walking route. All rights reserved. If using this route for a group or organised walk, or as the basis for publishing a route elsewhere, please credit Fife Walking as being your source of information.
NS 88459 97503
30V 450472 6223852
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view