Route description available at Fife Walking
· Information provided is correct to the best of the author’s knowledge at the time of writing. However, things do change over time and up to date accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
· Routes suggested by Fife Walking are generally not waymarked or signposted and may not always be on an actual path. You should always carry an appropriate map.
· You walk the routes at your own risk and should assess hazards for yourself. Most Fife Walking routes use unsurfaced / rough paths which can be wet or muddy underfoot or may have become overgrown. Walking boots are recommended over trainers for most routes. Fife Walking routes do not attempt to provide a “sanitised” version of the outdoors.
· Some walks are in remote areas away from civilisation. Appropriate equipment should be carried, and navigation skills may be required.
· When accessing these routes, it is your responsibility to ensure your actions are in accordance with the Scottish Outdoor Access Code.