Burgschenke: flag up - lord of the castle there, flag down - tavern closed.
As this is a star-shaped route, the three stars can be combined individually.
Safety informationDanger of slipping on the stone stairs to the war memorial when wet.
Tips and hintsTourist-Information Traben-Trarbach
Am Bahnhof 5
+49 - (0) 6541-83980
Getting thereby car to Trarbach
Parkingat the Moselufer car park in the Trarbach district
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentSturdy shoes are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.