Hike through old ski area
Distance 2.9 km
Hike starts just after Fitzwilliam Inn and head up through a field. I went left up the old ski hill and searched my way for the red trail which was not well marked or maintained. Then a short bushwhack to find summit, which I think I did but nothing to Mark it at the top, did not do too much searching as there was a house nearby with posted signs. Nice view of Wapack Range from ski hill.
18T 733112 4740032
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view