The route turns around the mountain and passes through a dense forest of beech, pine and fir, until it meets the crossroads where the path that leads to the panoramic point in "Dos Paion" starts. On the peak are to be found a comfortable pitch with table and benches, perfect for refreshment, the view of the lower Cembra Valley and the mountain ranges of eastern Trentino, and the large metal cross placed at the access of the summit. It is a medium difficulty hike, with some ups and downs. The path becomes slightly steep in the final strech to the top.
Safety informationPanoramic itinerary, suitable for families with children who like walking
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.