From Ried Mörel to Riederfurka and on to Bettmeralp
Distance 11.9 km
Take the gondel down to Ried-Morel from Riederalp West and start Hike from there. You can chose the walk via the Knevelbrucke (this hike) or via the Massa weg (also very nice). The only thing to be aware of is that the total uphil climb is about 1000 meters, which is pretty tough. The views on the way, however, are stunning. The route can of course also be done in reverse, but that is steep as well and we prefer to walk uphill.
32T 425754 5134501
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view