Circular route on quiet roads to the north of Sandford. Finishes at Lamb Inn
Distance 12.5 km
Park at Sandford Parish Hall, Walk E to Lower Creedy than turn S to take byway going E to Haske then follow road E towards Nomansland. Follow road N past Bradley Farm then go left through Broxford Wood to East Village. Turn W going past Priorton Cross to Dorwich Cross then S to Dorwich Bridge. Go right over the bridge to walk past Aller Down, At next junction go left up the hill and at the top fork right Reedsdown Cross. Turn left at the cross to follow the road back to Sandford.
SS 83057 02527
30U 453416 5628956
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view